Corfu Main Port
16 Jun 2020 - 13 Oct 2020 Tuesday: English, French, German 17 Jun 2020 - 14 Oct 2020 Wednesday: English, French, Russian 18 Jun 2020 - 15 Oct 2020 Thursday: English, French, German, Polish 20 Jun 2020 - 17 Oct 2020 Saturday: English, French 4 May 2021 - 12 Oct 2021 Tuesday: English, French, German 5 May 2021 - 13 Oct 2021 Wednesday: English, French, Russian 6 May 2021 - 14 Oct 2021 Thursday: English, French, German, Polish 8 May 2021 - 16 Oct 2021 Saturday: English, French 9 May 2021 - 3 Oct 2021 Sunday: English, German
Our single-day cruise to the fascinating country of Albania is aimed at adventurous travellers with a passion for history seeking something out of the ordinary.
If you are after something different from your cruise then this is the one for you. From the Port of Corfu, we follow the Albanian coast to the city port of Saranda. After a short coffee break in Saranda, a 20 km guided coach tour of the south coast’s virgin shores and scattered islands is available for those who want it. Leaving the mainland again, we pass small picturesque villages and endless fertile plains that lead to a great lake.
The highlight of your day will be a visit to Butrint – an UNESCO World Heritage site. Over the centuries, the ancient town had disappeared under layers of silt and vegetation. In recent years, however, archaeologists have uncovered some of the finest working town remains in the Mediterranean. At the edge of the lake is the ancient city of Vouthrota. The Venetian Tower near the entrance, the ancient theatre, the Temple of Asclepius, the ancient gymnasium, the Roman Baths, the Roman Baptistery with its priceless mosaic floor, the Lion gate and the enormous Cyclopean walls will transport you back in time from 2,500 years till the 3rd century A.D. At the top of the hill stands the Venetian Castle, offering breath-taking, panoramic views of the ancient city, the lake and the vast plains below. Lunch is served upon your return to Saranda. In the afternoon, there will be a walking tour of Saranda, after which we finally depart this land that time forgot.
Join us and explore Mainland Albania – a truly magical place!
Included in the price
Boat service (taxes included)
Entrance to the Ancient City of Butrint
Entrance to the archaeological museum in the Venetian Castle
Full day with a professional guide
Coach tour in Albania
Buffet lunch at a restaurant in Saranda: tomato salad, cucumber, feta cheese, olives, tzatziki, mussels, pork, beef
meatballs, baked potatoes, seasonal fruit.
Not included in the price
Coach transfer to and from the hotel and the Port of Corfu (optional)
Items purchased from the on-board bar
Drinks during the coffee break in Saranda
Drinks at the restaurant during lunch
A current valid passport or identity card, camera (or video camera), sunglasses, hat, comfortable shoes, a small bottle of water for the tour of the Ancient City
1. Our company provides coach transfers to and from the hotel and the main Port of Corfu. The duration of coach transfer depends on your hotel location (from 20 to 120 minutes, approximately). Please be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes in advance and look for the bus with an Ionian Cruises sign.
2. The Ionian Cruises Customer Service phone number is available for the morning coach transfer (+30 6973342026).
3. Departure from the port at 09:30. Boarding from 08:40 untill 09:15. Terminal gate close 09:15.
4. Please be at the port at least 40 minutes before the scheduled boat departure time if you have not booked a pick-up and coach transfer. The departure time is subject to slight change according to local traffic conditions.
5. There is parking area in the Port of Corfu. (3 euros for 24 hours).
6. On-board facilities: 2 open decks with seated viewing areas, air-conditioned main hall, TV, DVD player, music system, self-service bar, toilets, showers, cabins and changing areas. The bar offers a variety of coffees, alcoholic beverages, refreshments, juices, toasts, sandwiches, pizzas, croissants and several other snacks.
7. Duty Free is available at the Port of Corfu. (Please pay attention to restrictions listed at the Customs Office at the Port of Corfu regarding goods declaration).
8. Passport details of all participants are required at the time of booking (at least one day before the trip).
9. For citizens of an EU country a valid ID-card or a valid passport is required on the day of travel.
10. Citizens of a non-European country subject to visa obligation in the Schengen zone need a valid passport and a residence permit or visa of the country belonging to the Schengen zone.
11. Citizens of a non-European country subject to visa obligation in the Schengen zone need a valid passport and multi-visa if the wish to travel from Greece to Albania and return.
12. Children under the age of 18 are not accepted on board without being accompanied by the two parents or an adult person.
Children being accompanied only by one parent, the other parent must sign a written authorization.
If the adult is not one of the two parents either parents or legal guardian must sign a written authorization.
Appropriate forms are available at the central ticket office at the Port.
If the parents are not in the Country of the departure port the signature of the authorization must be authenticated from the state of the children and to been translated from the embassy of the country of the port of departure.
If the parents are not at the port but in the Country of the port of departure the signature of the authorization can be authenticated from a Police Department of the Country of the port of departure.
If the parents are at the port of departure the signature of the authorization can be authenticated from Passport Control Office.
The written authorization has to be remitted to the Passport Control Office and the Master or the Purser of the vessel.
1. For cancellations at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure, no cancellation fee applies.
2. For cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled departure, a 100% cancellation fee applies.
3. The cruise is subject to favourable weather conditions. In the event of the cruise being cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the choice between an alternative date or a full refund.
07:10 PEROULADES EXPRESS MARKET (CROSSROAD)
07:10 SAN GEORGE HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
07:10 TEREZAS POOL (MAIN ROAD)
07:10 SUNNY CORFU HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
07:10 SIDARI ALKION HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
07:10 3 PIGS
07:10 CANAL D AMOUR VILLAGE/ESCAPE BAR
07:10 SAXOPHONE BAR/SUMMERTIME
07:10 HAWAI BAR
07:10 PALMAR HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
07:10 POLIXENI HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
07:10 ANDROMEDA HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
07:10 DAMIAS HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
07:15 SFC FAST FOOD
07:15 LAGOON POOL
07:15 PARADISE TAVERNA
07:15 KAPPA VITA TRAVEL
07:15 SIDARI 3 BROTHERS HOTEL
07:15 CORFU BEST TRAVEL
07:15 MIMOSA HOTEL (MAIN GATE)
07:15 LEGENT APP
07:15 VENEZIA PITSARIA
07:15 VALUE PLUS- OASIS - SIDARI
07:15 ELIN PETROL STATION SIDARI
07:15 OLYMPIC PALACE
07:25 POTAMOS HOTEL (MAIN GATE)
07:25 REBECAS HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
07:25 REBECAS HOTEL (MAIN GATE)
07:25 SWEET HOME (MAIN ROAD - CROSSROAD)
07:25 DOMENICO HOTEL/CORFU GRACE
07:25 PALM GROOVE HOTEL (MAIN GATE) - LOUKAS APP.
07:25 LEO APARTMENTS
07:25 GOUDELIS HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
07:25 BLUE DREAM APARTMENTS
06:55 PERROS HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
06:55 SAN STEFANO TENNIS-BASKET
06:55 BARRAS HOTEL (CROSSROAD)
06:55 MARGARITA SUPER MARKET
06:55 SAN STEFANO NAYSIKA HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
06:55 SAN STEFANO CHURCH
06:55 SAN STEFANO ASPA MARKET
06:55 CAPETANIOS HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
06:55 ROMANTZA HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
06:55 ELIN PETROL STATION AVLIOTES
06:45 ARILLAS 3 BROTHERS TAVERN
06:45 ARILLAS PARADISE
06:45 GALLINI HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
06:45 MARVELLOUS HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
06:45 ARCOKAL (CROSSROAD)
06:45 ARILLAS OLGA TRAVEL
06:45 AKTI ARILLAS HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
06:45 ARILLAS TRAVEL
06:45 MARINA HOTEL
06:45 ARILLAS MARKET KOSTAS CROSSROAD
4San George Pagi
06:25 THEOS HOTEL/ALKION HOTEL MAIN ROAD
06:25 SAN GEORGE PALACE (ALKION HOTEL MAIN ROAD)
06:25 SAN GEORGE PAGI ALKION HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
06:25 ARISTA SUPER MARKET
06:25 KOSTAS GOLDEN BEACH HOTEL
06:25 BELLE HELENE HOTEL
07:10 RODA GARDEN VILLAGE ( FIRE STATION MAIN ROAD)
07:10 PROTO THERM
07:10 RODA BP PETROL STATION
07:10 RODA MELINDA HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
07:10 RODA CROSSROAD - CARDPHONE
07:15 SILVER BEACH HOTEL (MAIN GATE)
07:15 HORN TRAVEL
07:15 APHRODITE HOTEL/TAXI RANK
07:15 BLUE GARDEN (MAIN GATE)
07:20 ROBOLLA HOTEL (CROSSROAD)
07:20 RODA BEACH HOTEL (MAIN GATE)
07:20 MITSIS RODA BEACH HOTEL (RECEPTION)
07:20 RODA MIRABEL HOTEL(MAIN GATE)/IBISCOS HOTEL
07:20 ANGELA BEACH HOTEL (MAIN GATE)
07:20 PIGASOS HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
07:20 RODA OASIS POOL (MAIN ROAD)
07:20 ASTRAKERI CROSSROAD (MAIN ROAD)
07:20 AGNOS CROSSROAD (MAIN ROAD)
07:05 ACHARAVI SHELL PETROL STATION
07:05 GELIVA VILLAGE HOTEL (MAIN GATE)
07:05 SALVANOS MARKET
07:05 ACHARAVI PUMP - EUROHIRE
07:10 DIMITRA MARKET/ PHARMACY
07:10 SPORT GIFT CENTER (PIXEL)
07:10 ACHARAVI SPIROS MARKET
06:55 TZORAS MARKET
07:00 ALMYROS BEACH HOTEL (MAIN GATE)
07:00 ALMYROS RESTIA SUITES
07:00 GELINA MARE HOTEL (MAIN ROAD CROSSROAD)
07:00 ALMYROS VILLAS HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
4Agios Spiridon Perithia
06:55 PERITHIA ECO PETROL STATION (CROSSROAD)
06:55 SAN SPIRIDON-SIRIOTI TRAVEL
06:55 MARE BLUE (RECEPTION)
06:50 APRAOS BAY HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
06:50 CHRISMOS HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
06:50 CORFU RESORT (MAIN ROAD)
06:45 CORFU HOTEL BELLA MARE (AVLAKI)
06:45 MEMENTO HOTEL (NIKOS MARKEΤ)
06:45 ΝΙΚΟS ΜΑRΚΕΤ
06:50 KASSIOPI (MAIN ROAD) (CROSSROAD)
06:50 KASSIOPI SQUARE
06:50 YIANNIS RENT A CAR
06:50 IMEROLIA (CROSSROAD)
07:40 PALEO POLICE/KATHY SUPER MARKET
07:40 BURBOS SUPER MARKET
07:40 PALAIO OCEANIS HOTEL (MAIN GATE)
07:45 PALAIO NAFSIKA TAVERNA
07:45 AKROTIRI HOTEL (MAIN GATE)
07:45 PALEO HOTEL/ ART NOUVEAU (MAIN GATE)
07:45 NOUFARO APARTMENTS (MAIN ROAD)
07:45 PALAIO SPIROS TAVERNA
07:45 PALEO CAMPING / ARIS MARKET
07:45 PALEO DISCO
07:50 EKO PETROL STATION/ FONTANA VILLAS
07:55 CASA LUCIA (MAIN ROAD)
08:00 FIORI (MAIN ROAD)
08:05 KAZIANIS MARKET
07:25 BLUE PRINCESS HOTEL (MAIN GATE)
07:25 LIAPADES BEACH HOTEL (MAIN GATE)
07:25 KATERINA MARKET
07:25 LIAPADES PHARMACY
08:00 ERMONES BRIDGE (1) - CORFU GOLF
08:00 ERMONES BRIDGE (2) - MEGA RENT
08:00 ERMONES PHILOXENIA HTL (BRIDGE 2) - MEGA RENT
08:00 ERMONES ROSABELLA HOTEL (BRIDGE 2) - MEGA RENT
08:05 ERMONES MEDITERANEO (MAIN GATE) (BUS STOP)
08:00 ERMONES MEDITERANEO (RECEPTION)
08:05 AQUALAND VILLAGE (MAIN ROAD)
08:10 FOLIES ALEPOU
07:50 GLYFADA LTI HOTEL (MAIN GATE)
07:50 GLYFADA BUS STOP
07:50 MALIBU APP (CROSSROAD)
07:50 VILLA GEORGIA
07:40 MAYOR PELEKAS MONASTERY HOTEL (MUHA VILLAS)
07:40 PELEKAS MUHA VILLAS
07:40 PELEKAS COUNTRY CLUB
07:40 GIALISKARI BEACH HOTEL (MAIN GATE)
07:30 MAYOR LA GROTA VERDE HOTEL (RECEPTION)
07:30 SEA VIEW HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
07:30 AG. GORDIOS BUS STOP
07:30 ROMANTIC VIEW HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
07:30 PINK PALACE HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
07:30 BELVEDERE HOTEL (MAIN ROAD)
07:30 AG. GORDIOS ELIN PETROL STATION
07:30 SINARADES CROSS
07:35 DESPINA APARTMENTS
08:20 SUNSET HOTEL ALYKES (MAIN ROAD)
08:20 ANGELA HOTEL ALYKES (MAIN ROAD)
08:20 KERKYRA GOLF HOTEL (BUS STOP)
08:20 ALYKES BRIDGE
08:25 THE BAR- PIRATES